Love Problem 101
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Love Problem 101

A place to interact with people across nations & provide love advise to those who are in need. Remember, your opinion matters.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what should i do?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FuJiko

FuJiko

what should i do? Empty
PostSubject: what should i do?   what should i do? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 6:29 am

Good Day!

I have been experiencing this kind of problem. I have been depressed for a long time now. It happen this summer vacation. My boyfriend enrolled for a vocational course. It will take for about one and a half months. Actually I already planned to take summer classes but I refused because I think summer is the best way to bond with my boyfriend. Now, I can’t understand why he needs to take class when its summer vacation already and this is the only time for us? It’s been one week that he never text or chat with me. He said that his purpose is to have more knowledge and to have a job for our future (because he said that the school he enrolled will find job for them so that they don’t need to find job for themselves). I talked with his brother once in a while in yahoo messenger to ask if my boyfriend (his brother) is fine and what he is doing. There are so many issues and problems I want to say and discussed but to make the long story short, the bottom line of my problem is I really missed him so much and it’s going me crazy. I can’t help but cry and cry the whole day. I want to keep myself busy but there’s no opportunity. I don’t have someone to talk to with my problem except for my girl textmate. Sometimes she has no load so she can’t reply with my messages. I’m always alone in my room and want to spend my whole day in sleeping to forget my problem. Can you give me some advice to ease my loneliness and pain? I am badly hurt. I really miss my boyfriend.
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

what should i do?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love Problem 101 :: Love Problems :: Time Management-
Jump to: